Camel Milk Powder Professional1 month ago Beauty & Well being New Plymouth 159 views
Limrah camel milk Powder – 20 Sachets Pack
20 Sachets pack of Limrah Camel milk powder makes up to 20 glasses of Camel milk or 5Litres, comes in a box of 20 convenient individual 20g sachets and each sachet makes one glass of milk.
pasteurised, camel milk powder comprises of almost the same nutrients as that of liquid milk.
- All Natural
- Preservatives Free
We Thrive for quality, value and satisfaction
Why Limrah Camel Milk Powder:
Limrah Camel Milk is expressed from healthy camels fed on a nutrient-rich diet and free from artificial milk enhancers.
Camel milk contains unique proteins, a higher percentage of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, iron and copper. Excellent for good health of the gut
Camel milk consists of good fat and full of Immune boosters
Camel is considered as super-food as it has many qualities. Camel Milk is the next immense necessities of our daily nutritional intake with changing habits and medical conditions.
- Immunity Booster - High in lactoferrin and immunoglobulins which are Immune boosters with anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Healthy Body - Low in fat and high in protein to maintain good cholesterol level in the body Rich in Minerals like Calcium, Phosphorus and Iron helps to Prevent Osteoporosis and anaemia
- Digestive health - Promote healthy intestinal bacteria for good gastrointestinal health
- Fight Diabetic - Insulin-like protein in Camel Milk help reduce blood sugar in diabetics
- Look beautiful - Camel milk high in alpha-hydroxy acids which makes it excellent anti-wrinkle and skin-softening agent
- Stress Relieve - Camel milk is high in Magnesium which provides stress relieve
Ideal intake - for maximum support, 2 tablespoons (20 grams) of Camel milk powder twice a day, 10-15 minutes before a major meal or 2 hours after a meal to avoid stomach acid which is the recommendation of consuming any milk. for very sensitive individual or child of 1-year old age start with 1 teaspoon daily and slowly make your way up to an easy-going amount.
camel milk can be used in cooking, baking, smoothies, protein shakes, cold drinks, coffee, tea and to make ice cream. For bulk orders, get in touch with us for discount shipping cost
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.